$380 billion dollars left the U.S. in 2012 to purchase foreign oil. Put that big number into perspective that equals:
- Half the trade deficit that year.
- Half the 2009 stimulus package.
- Half the Iraq War Budget through 2012.
For every dollar spent on oil, $0.60 leaves the U.S. If that money had stayed here, it could have generated $1 TRILLION in new economic activity and created 3 MILLION new jobs.
Do Your Part!
1) Buy American Fuel! Find a 100% American Fuel Distributor near you.
2) Spread the word! Share this infographic so your friends and family will also know they have a choice!