(and we made it simpler)
Upgrade Your Cap Program
This Program allows you to buy your fuel on a Cap Program with AMERIgreen, eliminating your need for hedging. AMERIgreen will take the risk to protect and secure your fuel, all you do is lock-in the gallons. You pay an up-front service fee to buy your product on a market differential with a maximum limit. This turn-key option leaves the hedging headaches and administrative work to us!
How Does the Wholesale Cap Program Function?
Similar to how you roll out a Cap Program with your retail consumers:
- You lock-in your gallons and pay an up-front service fee
- Your price is locked in to a differential over the settle for each day you pull your fuel, with a maximum limit or “cap price”
- Turn-key solution that reduces your administrative work in-house and allows you to seamlessly roll out a Cap Program to your customers
Guarantee locked-in, more stable margins for your budget
AMERIgreen’s Fuel Procurement and Hedging Divisions bring you:
- Fuel sourcing and contract options
- Price Program tools to build customer loyalty
- Managed risk against rising fuel prices
- Reports, news and commentary from our risk management experts
Purchase, protect and market your fuel all in one call!
Hedging, Wholesale Fuel Procurement & Marketing Services
AMERIgreen Hedging Programs offer locked-in, more stable margins on your customer sales or inventory by offering insurance against swings in market prices. In addition, educational marketing promotions grow your price program enrollments and customer’s awareness. Hedging can play a vital role in maintaining profitability in volatile commodity markets. For programs or general fuel hedging needs, let our team help you build a strategy to protect and maintain your margins.
Hedging protects you and your customers, like an insurance plan against market volatility and price uncertainty.
AMERIgreen’s combination of risk management, marketing, and procurement options brings together Programs that will inform, educate and offer customers peace of mind and control over their energy budgets in an unpredictable market environment. Concisely explaining your Programs increases enrollments and builds long term value into your relationship.