We are proud to partner with the Greater Norwalk Chamber of Commerce to offer this program to the membership.
Chamber Energy Program – Member Benefits:
Reduce electricity and natural gas costs
- Utilize the buying power of the Chamber
- Energy and lighting audits to reduce consumption
- Work with a dedicated, trusted, seasoned energy advisor
- All reputable suppliers compete for our Chamber members’ business
- Free consultation and no obligation
- Mitigate risk for up to five years with fixed pricing
- Proven strategies for larger users to lower usage during peak times which will drastically reduce costs year-round
- Larger users can be eligible for a free generator
Product you can rely on. People you can trust.
We can help you find the supplier, product and price that are right for you.
For many businesses, the cost of energy is a significant expense. The time commitment required to research, compare, and negotiate supplier offers can be overly burdensome in today’s ultra-competitive business environment. We can handle these duties for you so you can focus on your core competencies.
Why Choose AMERIgreen Energy Brokers?
- Dependability – We understand that trust is earned through dependability, not through slick marketing schemes. We treat every job as an opportunity to prove ourselves and earn your trust.
- Experience – Our employees have many years of experience working for electric and natural gas supply companies and utilities; we leverage this experience to help you get the best deal for the energy products you require.
- Relationships – We value long-term relationships, and seek to find you the best energy solutions for your long-term benefit.
Electric and Natural Gas Choice
Until relatively recently businesses did not have a choice on the company they purchased their electricity and natural gas from; the local utility company purchased the energy and delivered it to its customers. Now, in certain states, individuals and businesses have the option of choosing their electricity and natural gas suppliers, similar to the way individuals choose in which grocery store to do their shopping. Green electricity options are available!
Let us handle the hassle so you can focus on your core competencies.
Contact Michael Devine & Jeff Sherman for a free consultation:
email: email@example.com, call: 203-858-6791, or fill out the form below.